- RSS Channel Showcase 7659664
- RSS Channel Showcase 7375676
- RSS Channel Showcase 8235285
- RSS Channel Showcase 6782454
Articles on this Page
- 08/06/15--15:04: _Incorrect checksum ...
- 08/06/15--16:40: _SQL Error 37000: Ac...
- 08/09/15--18:46: _Restore from SQL200...
- 09/01/15--00:27: _Restore SSIS Package
- 11/09/15--22:52: _ex_raise2: Exceptio...
- 11/26/15--17:39: _Is my Database corr...
- 11/26/15--19:58: _Table size and Inde...
- 12/01/15--06:10: _SQL 2008 R2 - Check...
- 01/08/16--20:54: _Big database with d...
- 01/27/16--00:56: _Anyone completed a ...
- 04/12/16--22:57: _Consistency Errors
- 04/13/16--05:18: _SQL 2008 corruption
- 04/26/16--01:01: _Database Restore - ...
- 05/06/16--02:10: _Corrupt Record - No...
- 05/30/16--01:34: _Rebuild index job i...
- 06/02/16--15:50: _Serious issue on 20...
- 06/20/16--21:03: _SQL Fatal Error 669...
- 08/08/16--20:18: _DBCC CheckDB succes...
- 09/25/16--08:22: _Query taking long time
- 10/17/16--00:22: _User database corru...
- 10/27/16--09:19: _String or binary da...
- 10/28/16--00:14: _WHAT TO DO WHEN DBC...
- 10/30/16--22:58: _Corrupted index - f...
- 11/13/16--14:41: _Corrupted innodb ta...
- 11/13/16--16:17: _DBCC CHECKALLOC ret...
- 11/23/16--14:35: _page corruption fou...
- 12/07/16--05:33: _Database Corruption
- 12/14/16--21:46: _how to correctly re...
- 01/07/17--09:01: _DBCC CHECKDB('MSDB'...
- 01/19/17--22:08: _sp_clean_db_free_space
- 02/28/17--07:29: _low identity value ...
- 03/28/17--04:31: _missing concatenate...
- 05/01/17--01:28: _Column Names Corrupted
- 05/03/17--16:25: _Check Catalog Msg 3...
- 08/17/17--19:47: _SQL Database corrup...
- 10/19/17--02:37: _Corruption reported...
- 01/02/18--22:14: _Intermittent proble...
- 08/05/15--21:24: _i cant open my Stor...
- 08/06/15--15:04: Incorrect checksum error information describes a correct checksum?
- 08/06/15--16:40: SQL Error 37000: Active Save Point
- 08/09/15--18:46: Restore from SQL2005 to SQL2008R2 results in DBCC Inconsistencies
- 09/01/15--00:27: Restore SSIS Package
- 11/09/15--22:52: ex_raise2: Exception raised
- 11/26/15--17:39: Is my Database corrupted ? Any solutions on fixing this ? Help
- 11/26/15--19:58: Table size and Index size
- 01/08/16--20:54: Big database with data file failure
- 04/12/16--22:57: Consistency Errors
- 04/13/16--05:18: SQL 2008 corruption
- 04/26/16--01:01: Database Restore - LSN Sequence Broken
- 05/06/16--02:10: Corrupt Record - Non-relational database Structure
- 05/30/16--01:34: Rebuild index job is causing index corruption?
- 06/02/16--15:50: Serious issue on 2008R2 - lost all system databases
- 09/25/16--08:22: Query taking long time
- 10/28/16--00:14: WHAT TO DO WHEN DBCC CHECKDB(REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS) FAILS
- 10/30/16--22:58: Corrupted index - find out what caused it
- 11/13/16--14:41: Corrupted innodb table crashing mysql instance how to recover table?
- 11/13/16--16:17: DBCC CHECKALLOC returns errors
- 12/07/16--05:33: Database Corruption
- 12/14/16--21:46: how to correctly restore page ERROR (data-corruption)
- 01/07/17--09:01: DBCC CHECKDB('MSDB') returns errors
- 01/19/17--22:08: sp_clean_db_free_space
- 02/28/17--07:29: low identity value inserted
- 03/28/17--04:31: missing concatenated star
- 05/01/17--01:28: Column Names Corrupted
- 08/17/17--19:47: SQL Database corruption issue
- 10/19/17--02:37: Corruption reported...but index rebuild resolves it
- 08/05/15--21:24: i cant open my Stored Procedure
I've been hitting a problem where a CREATE INDEX is failing. The debug error exception shows the error is invalid because expected and actual are a match, not a miss-match. This is killing me. I've flattened and re-created the entire database (file groups
Hopefully someone can help,
I have a piece of software which is returning a SQL Error:
37000: Cannot Promote the transaction to a distributed transaction because there is an active save point in this transaction.
How can I find and/or cle
fairly new to SQL, and being tasked with copying an SQL2005 DB to an SQL2008R2 Server.
We are running daily full backups through SSMS on the SQL2005 server (OS is still Windows 2003), and I thought I'd simply import this into a new SQL2008R2 DB
The SSIS Project/Package stored in our file system is corrupted - still trying to see how that happened. The job that executes this package is still working as it should. Is there a way to restore the package that is being executed on the server itself
Has anyone experienced this before? The error log states the following:
ex_raise2: Exception raised, major=52, minor=42, state=9, severity=22, attempting to create symptom dump Possible schema corruption. Run DBCC CHECKCATALOG. Error: 2
Hi everyone, i need your expertise on this regard.
There is one specific row and column that i think was corrupted (my presumption).
I try SELECT on that specific table it produces this error:
[color=#ff0000]Msg 233, Level 20, State 0, Line 0
I ran across an issue that I don't understand. I have a DB that is 177gb. When I dug through the DB, I found a table that said it had 8gb of data space used and 90gb of index space used. How does that happen?
When I exec the following:
DBCC CHECKDB (DBNAME) WITH NO_INFOMSGS;
I am receiving numerous errors similar to the ones that follow.
Msg 8992, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Check Catalog Msg 3853, State 1: Attribute (object_id=12331604) of row (objec
I have a database with a .mdf file of 182GB. I was trying to setup a maintenance plan and the backup job failed with this message:
[b]"Read on "G:\SQLDATA\Prod1_Content.mdf" failed: 23(Data error (cyclic redundancy check).) BACKUP DATABASE is te
The company I've recently joined is in the process of switching over to using Veeam for all backups. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of working with Veeam and their "Explorer for SQL Server". I'm specifically interested in how to resto
Can anyone advise on the best recovery approach for the DBCC output below?
Customer in question does not have a good backup story and is considering doing an allow data loss repair. I just wanted to persevere and see if there were any alterna
Can anyone give me a suggested direction to fix these errors?
DBCC CHECKDB('CPS') WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS
Msg 8905, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Extent (1:92720) in database ID 6 is marked allocated in the GAM, but no SGAM or IAM has allocated
This is first time I writing in this Forum. I use to write software in C#.net and I use sql server as backend.
One of my software is distributed to around 500 businesses (All of them are non technical people). Its basically accountin
We have a system with proprietary algorithm that converts the data entered in an user interface into a concatenated string. The database is SQL Server 2008R2 (Sp3) but it is not conventional relational database by design.
The system is divided into mul
I posted previously "Corrupted index - find out what caused it".
I've had the file system checked, check disk etc no issues. Rebooted server
It is running on [b]SQL 2005[/b]. Workgroup edition.
It effects a single indexed view in one DB. Th
Short story - someone messed up on the SAN and deleted the drive that contained my master, model, and msdb databases. So, I have a MSSQL instance with a crapload of DB's, but no system DB's. SQL 2008R2 (SP1 I think)
I do have solid backups of the syste
I'm troubleshooting an issue that's occurred in one of our applications, which produced error 669, severity 22 - The row object is inconsistent. Please rerun the query.
I've tried doing some research into this, and very little has come up.
Following a SAN issue one database was marked Suspect. No other corruption was apparent on any of the system dbs or other user dbs. With CHECKDB showing extensive inconsistencies the recover was restoring from recent .bak & .trn backups. Following the res
one of the query is having the below parameter
declare @StartDate DATETIME
select @StartDate= SWITCHOFFSET(CONVERT(DATETIMEOFFSET, (DATEADD(day, -1, GETDATE()))), '-10:00')
and we used startdate in where condition.It is taking login time 48 sec
This has been a nightmare scenario trying to fix up a VLDB after it went suspect and failed DBCC CHECKDB. There were backups but it had been two weeks since the last successfull CHECKDB; business lines didn't want to lost that much data so we opted for
Has someone ran into something strange like this where no data is being inserted but this error happens.
Msg 8152, Level 16, State 14, Line 1
String or binary data would be truncated.
In our production environment there is a Temp table created wh
Hello, our server hard disk crashed due to power failure and all the backups were on the hard disk. Before just before it did we had managed to copy the mdf file but power failed while copying the log file. The mdf can't be attached on a different machine
I got this error on a scheduled integrity check. SQL 2005 sp2
[i]Data row does not have a matching index row in the index '' (ID 2). Possible missing or invalid keys for the index row matching:[/i]
The corrupted index is a non-clustered Uniqu
Running a simple query against corrupted innodb table is crashing mysql instance .
[code="plain"]table test.xyz got corrupt during crash and truncate table command was in progressing when mysql crash , now
running a simple select * query is
When I run DBCC CHECKALLOC on a database I get the following error
DBCC results for 'MYDB'.
Msg 8906, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Page (1:3621975) in database ID 8 is allocated in the SGAM (1:3578625) and PFS (1:3615336), but was not allocated in any IAM
I need help with fixing corrupted page.
I've got into this trouble yesterday , when it was required to enable TDE on one of the DB copies. The TDE encryption hanged with encryption_state=2 and percent_complete=0. Records were added into suspect_pages
When I run DBCC CheckDB i get erroros. the thing that i saw is corruption in sys.sysobjvalues in addition to other tables. attached is the result of DBCC CheckDb
DBCC CheckDB ('medmas') WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS
Msg 8948, Level 16, State
hi All, i executed dbcc checkdb ('yout_Database') and
result is as following:
Msg 2533, Level 16, State 2, Line 1
Table error: page (1:11760) allocated to object ID 1637580872, index ID 1, partition ID 72057594046054400, alloc unit ID 7205759404657
DBCC CHECKDB('MSDB') returns errors
the following is the error
Msg 8906, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Page (1:2333) in database ID 4 is allocated in the SGAM (1:3) and PFS (1:1), but was not allocated in any IAM. PFS flags 'MIXED_EXT ALLOCATED 0_P
Does anyone know at what level
I have a table that has an identity on it. There are many people and apps that hit this table. the value increments as normal most of the time, but every now and then, we get a low value, as if someone uses and identity insert or reseeds it and it causes
I have got something weird, I've never seen before.
Running the query ...
Intermittently we are getting column header names corrupted in the output text file when executing a stored proc from a job in SSIS step. This is 15 yr old process that has only started to fail in a 2008 R2 cluster env.
Note: Actual data is unaffected
We've had a vm crash which has caused a lot of corruption. all my errors seem to be in sys.database_principals.. which seemed easy to fix!
I thought dropping the principal id user and recreating would resolve it but now
We are suddenly getting a lot of errors in a 160GB database along the lines of SQL Server detected a logical consistency-based I/O error
This seems to have started happening around 02:00 on 14/08/17 when a 'Rebuild Index' job failed
On one of our databases some corruption has been detected...sadly it is going back so long we don't have the backup s
[code language="sql"]Msg 8909, Level 16, State
We have some software that passes information through to a SQL database. One of our customers seem to be having an intermittent problem where not all the data is getting through to the database.
It's an intermittent problem and no o
SQL Server detected a logical consistency-based I/O error: incorrect checksum (expected: 0xd6715d3a; actual: 0xd6715d2a). It occurred during a read of page (1:498) in database ID 14 at offset 0x000000003e4000 in file 'G:\GAStaffing.mdf'. Additional mes