- RSS Channel Showcase 4072705
- RSS Channel Showcase 9038851
- RSS Channel Showcase 3691479
- RSS Channel Showcase 8831239
Articles on this Page
- 09/01/15--00:27: _Restore SSIS Package
- 09/04/15--17:41: _i cant open my Stor...
- 11/09/15--22:52: _ex_raise2: Exceptio...
- 11/26/15--17:39: _Is my Database corr...
- 11/26/15--19:58: _Table size and Inde...
- 12/01/15--06:10: _SQL 2008 R2 - Check...
- 01/08/16--20:54: _Big database with d...
- 01/27/16--00:56: _Anyone completed a ...
- 04/12/16--22:57: _Consistency Errors
- 04/13/16--05:18: _SQL 2008 corruption
- 04/26/16--01:01: _Database Restore - ...
- 05/06/16--02:10: _Corrupt Record - No...
- 05/30/16--01:34: _Rebuild index job i...
- 06/02/16--15:50: _Serious issue on 20...
- 06/20/16--21:03: _SQL Fatal Error 669...
- 08/08/16--20:18: _DBCC CheckDB succes...
- 09/25/16--08:22: _Query taking long time
- 10/17/16--00:22: _User database corru...
- 10/27/16--09:19: _String or binary da...
- 10/28/16--00:14: _WHAT TO DO WHEN DBC...
- 09/01/15--00:27: Restore SSIS Package
- 09/04/15--17:41: i cant open my Stored Procedure
- 11/09/15--22:52: ex_raise2: Exception raised
- 11/26/15--17:39: Is my Database corrupted ? Any solutions on fixing this ? Help
- 11/26/15--19:58: Table size and Index size
- 01/08/16--20:54: Big database with data file failure
- 04/12/16--22:57: Consistency Errors
- 04/13/16--05:18: SQL 2008 corruption
- 04/26/16--01:01: Database Restore - LSN Sequence Broken
- 05/06/16--02:10: Corrupt Record - Non-relational database Structure
- 05/30/16--01:34: Rebuild index job is causing index corruption?
- 06/02/16--15:50: Serious issue on 2008R2 - lost all system databases
- 09/25/16--08:22: Query taking long time
- 10/28/16--00:14: WHAT TO DO WHEN DBCC CHECKDB(REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS) FAILS
The SSIS Project/Package stored in our file system is corrupted - still trying to see how that happened. The job that executes this package is still working as it should. Is there a way to restore the package that is being executed on the server itself
SQL Server detected a logical consistency-based I/O error: incorrect checksum (expected: 0xd6715d3a; actual: 0xd6715d2a). It occurred during a read of page (1:498) in database ID 14 at offset 0x000000003e4000 in file 'G:\GAStaffing.mdf'. Additional mes
Has anyone experienced this before? The error log states the following:
ex_raise2: Exception raised, major=52, minor=42, state=9, severity=22, attempting to create symptom dump Possible schema corruption. Run DBCC CHECKCATALOG. Error: 2
Hi everyone, i need your expertise on this regard.
There is one specific row and column that i think was corrupted (my presumption).
I try SELECT on that specific table it produces this error:
[color=#ff0000]Msg 233, Level 20, State 0, Line 0
I ran across an issue that I don't understand. I have a DB that is 177gb. When I dug through the DB, I found a table that said it had 8gb of data space used and 90gb of index space used. How does that happen?
When I exec the following:
DBCC CHECKDB (DBNAME) WITH NO_INFOMSGS;
I am receiving numerous errors similar to the ones that follow.
Msg 8992, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Check Catalog Msg 3853, State 1: Attribute (object_id=12331604) of row (objec
I have a database with a .mdf file of 182GB. I was trying to setup a maintenance plan and the backup job failed with this message:
[b]"Read on "G:\SQLDATA\Prod1_Content.mdf" failed: 23(Data error (cyclic redundancy check).) BACKUP DATABASE is te
The company I've recently joined is in the process of switching over to using Veeam for all backups. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of working with Veeam and their "Explorer for SQL Server". I'm specifically interested in how to resto
Can anyone advise on the best recovery approach for the DBCC output below?
Customer in question does not have a good backup story and is considering doing an allow data loss repair. I just wanted to persevere and see if there were any alterna
Can anyone give me a suggested direction to fix these errors?
DBCC CHECKDB('CPS') WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS
Msg 8905, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Extent (1:92720) in database ID 6 is marked allocated in the GAM, but no SGAM or IAM has allocated
This is first time I writing in this Forum. I use to write software in C#.net and I use sql server as backend.
One of my software is distributed to around 500 businesses (All of them are non technical people). Its basically accountin
We have a system with proprietary algorithm that converts the data entered in an user interface into a concatenated string. The database is SQL Server 2008R2 (Sp3) but it is not conventional relational database by design.
The system is divided into mul
I posted previously "Corrupted index - find out what caused it".
I've had the file system checked, check disk etc no issues. Rebooted server
It is running on [b]SQL 2005[/b]. Workgroup edition.
It effects a single indexed view in one DB. Th
Short story - someone messed up on the SAN and deleted the drive that contained my master, model, and msdb databases. So, I have a MSSQL instance with a crapload of DB's, but no system DB's. SQL 2008R2 (SP1 I think)
I do have solid backups of the syste
I'm troubleshooting an issue that's occurred in one of our applications, which produced error 669, severity 22 - The row object is inconsistent. Please rerun the query.
I've tried doing some research into this, and very little has come up.
Following a SAN issue one database was marked Suspect. No other corruption was apparent on any of the system dbs or other user dbs. With CHECKDB showing extensive inconsistencies the recover was restoring from recent .bak & .trn backups. Following the res
one of the query is having the below parameter
declare @StartDate DATETIME
select @StartDate= SWITCHOFFSET(CONVERT(DATETIMEOFFSET, (DATEADD(day, -1, GETDATE()))), '-10:00')
and we used startdate in where condition.It is taking login time 48 sec
This has been a nightmare scenario trying to fix up a VLDB after it went suspect and failed DBCC CHECKDB. There were backups but it had been two weeks since the last successfull CHECKDB; business lines didn't want to lost that much data so we opted for
Has someone ran into something strange like this where no data is being inserted but this error happens.
Msg 8152, Level 16, State 14, Line 1
String or binary data would be truncated.
In our production environment there is a Temp table created wh
Hello, our server hard disk crashed due to power failure and all the backups were on the hard disk. Before just before it did we had managed to copy the mdf file but power failed while copying the log file. The mdf can't be attached on a different machine